Monday, July 26, 2010

my tonsils

So for the last two weeks I've been fighting with my tonsils trying to get them to not be swollen. I have tonsillitis for 2 weeks now. I did 5 days of prescription last week and now I'm starting another one tomorrow. This one is a pill I take 3 times a day for 7 days. Hopefully that will kick the infection and my tonsils will get back down to normal. I went into the doctor's office thinking that I was going to be leaving with a scheduled tonsillectomy for later this week. When the doctor told me that I was going to be getting more medication and not making an appointment with a surgeon, I wasn't sure if this was good news or bad news. I want them out so they are finally out of my way and I won't have to worry about having this pain again... I hate it. It's kicking my butt. So we'll have to see how this week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment