Thursday, October 28, 2010

Birthday and days later...

My birthday was on October 13. I turned 20... how crazy is that?? another year has been added to me... 18 flew by too fast and 19 even faster... I've learned that this whole time flying thing is only going to get worse as the years go on so I want to cherish the time I have to be 20. haha

So I'll tell you how my whole birthday went.... :)
11:59 - Tanner Valentine wished me happy birthday, saying he won. haha it made me happy.
then I went to bed shortly after that and woke up to lots and lots of happy birthday posts on facebook, loved again, then I went to work. Shari took all of us out to lunch. :) she's so sweet! Then after work I went over to Colette's and we all went to dinner! Me, Tanner, Emily, Maddie, and Colette went to Kona Grill for dinner. Mom joined up later and took our whole group to the movies. :) We saw Life as We Know It with Josh Duhmal(YuM!!) and Katherine Heigl. It had everything you want in a movie. It was hilarious, then crying-your-eyes-out sad, then awww-they're-in-love happy! All the emotions a movie would love to achieve! My birthday was amazing because I had a small group of friends with me all day that I absolutely love with me all day. I don't love huge parties with lots of people because then there is separation and clicks and it's hard to juggle all of them and be a good host. So having small things like that are the best for me. :)

Life since then has been a rollercoaster... but more ups than downs for sure. I'm not very excited to be back in school next January, I know its still a while but I don't want to go back. haha I just want to get life going. It'll be good for me though.

Other than that, I'm just livin' it up! I'm trying to get more involved with the ward and get to know more of them better. Just for Sadi... <3 hahah But it's still the same ol' thing. :) someday that man will come for me... :)

Alrighty, here's me. haha I love and appreciate all of you in my life. Very much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment