Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life as I know it...

Okay it's been a little over a month now.... So i'm not doing so hot on this whole post-fun-stories-about-your-life thing... It's a work in progress. I'm sure with my new age coming tomorrow i'll be wonderful. :)

Tomorrow I turn 20... so crazy to think. I'm not old enough to be 20 yet!! But it's coming, ready or not. I can't believe how far i've come since i just moved to AZ. I was 12 and wearing tshirts and sweats EVERYDAY. And had my hair in a ponytail/bun EVERYDAY..... Can i say i'm soo grateful that i grew up and wear cute things now? Yes. I am grateful that i grew up and wear cute things now. :)

Three more friends got engaged THIS week... yea... three friends in one week... and it's only tuesday. But it is Tuesday and that mean GLEE DAY!! I love Glee day. :) It's one of the biggest highlights of my week.

Another thing that will be new is a new ward. I'm going to try the whole ward hopping thing. I want to meet new people and get myself out there. No one in my ward is making any moves so i'm going to show them i'm not going to sit around here forever and wait for YOU to get the guts and ask me out. So there. :)

Dallas is on the trek... i really hope he's being positive and helpful. He doesn't get home til late on my birthday (tomorrow)... And he'll be tired and want to lay in bed and sleep. so i'm going to have to party without him. :]

Drama level has gone down... it's not totally gone but when will it ever be, right? So i'm working with what i have. Making new friends and keeping my relationships with old ones as strong as i can. We'll see where it takes me. :)

Much love to all of you that read my blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment